Taking place June 20-23, 2016 in Toronto, Canada at the Allstream Centre, PREMUS 2016 is the Ninth International Scientific Conference on the Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders. The 2016 conference is being hosted by the Institute for Work & Health (IWH).
Proposals are being sought for these conference themes:
- Field evaluations of MSD prevention policies, program and practices
- Economic burden of work-related MSDs
- Epidemiology of work-related MSDs
- Biology of work-related MSDs
- Measuring exposures in a new world of work
- Management of work-related MSDs and sustainable employment
- Health disparities and globalization
- Emerging issues in the prevention and management of work-related MSDs.
Proposals for other topics in the field of work-related musculoskeletal disorders are also welcome. The deadline for abstracts is October 30, 2015. To submit an abstract or learn more about the conference, go to: http://premus2016.iwh.on.ca.