- Job Posting – WCB Manitoba – Certification & Prevention Incentive Specialist February 13, 2015
Summary: The Certification & Prevention Incentive Specialist serves as a provincial leader in safety certification and is responsible for the overall development, implementation, promotion, and audit of the certification and prevention incentive programs. The incumbent sets standards, certifies and trains partners, grants authorizations and incentives and ensures quality and consistent application of programs across Manitoba. Continue reading →
- Job Posting – WCB Manitoba – Prevention Consultant February 12, 2015
Summary: The Prevention Consultant is responsible for developing, delivering and promoting injury prevention services to safety associations, workplaces, and other external stakeholders with the goal of positively impacting workplace injury, illness, and fatality rates.
Closing date: February 22, 2015
For more information, including contact information, job duties and qualifications, see WCB Manitoba’s website at: Job Postings – Prevention Consultant.
- “It’s Your Job!” Student Video Contest January 29, 2015
The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health & Safety (CCOHS) has launched its 2015 youth video contest. Canadian secondary school students can enter their videos to win prizes. For additional details, including links to provincial and territorial contests, see CCOHS’s website at: It’s Your Job Youth Video Contest 2015.
- About AWCBC
- Summary Tables
- Injury Statistics: Lost Time
- Injury Statistics: Fatalities
- Key Statistical Measures
- Request Customized Lost Time Injury, Disease and Fatality Data
- Download Injury and Fatality Publication
- Fact Sheets
- Media & Research