The WCB is continuing to support our community during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of our clients, our community partners and WCB employees remains our highest priority.
Throughout this ongoing and evolving situation, the WCB will continue to be open for business and here to serve our community. Please follow the links below for more details.
- NEW: Manitoba COVID-19 WCB Statistics
- Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions for Workers
- Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions for Employers (Claims)
- Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions for Employers (Paying Premiums, Reporting Payroll, Coverage, Clearances etc.)
- Information for Healthcare Providers Receiving WCB Payments
Limiting Public Access to our Buildings
As of October 2020, our doors to the public remain temporarily closed to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The WCB will be using technology to communicate with our customers during this time and offsite meetings may be available by appointment. Please watch our website for further updates. In the interim, we’re still here to help you via email or phone.
- Telephone: 204-954-4321
- Toll-free: 1-855-954-4321
- Email: email@example.com
To ensure a timely response from us, please include your telephone number in your email.
Information about COVID-19
We encourage you to visit Manitoba Health and/or the Public Health Agency of Canada for up-to-date information and precautions to take regarding COVID-19. Specific health concerns should be directed to your family physician or by calling the WRHA Health Links line at 204-788-8200.
Source: Workers’ Compensation Board of Manitoba