WorkSafeBC‘s secure, interactive Employer Safety Planning Tool Kit helps employers learn about injuries and claims, compare their performance to their peers, identify trends, and plan health and safety programs for their workplaces.
Employers can use the tools to see how adjustments in their health and safety, and return-to-work initiatives can impact their claim costs and the experience rating used to calculate their insurance premium.
The online tools shows the employer:
- Premium rates and forecasted experience rating.
- Injury rates and experience rating compared with others in their industry.
- Safety performance, in a snapshot.
- Injury and claim details.
- Return-to-work performance.
To view, register, and use the new tools, please visit WorkSafeBC’s online Employer Safety Planning Tool Kit.
VIDEO: See how Brewers Distributor Ltd. uses WorkSafeBC’s Employer Safety Planning Tool Kit to target safety improvements and reduce back injuries.