May 18, 2023
On Thursday May 18th, 2023 we are launching the Inclusive Design for Employment Access (IDEA) Social Innovation Laboratory (SIL).
Date: Thu, May 18, 2023 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
Program highlights include:
- Leaders and champions in government, business, labour, and the disability community will deliver keynotes.
- Speakers will highlight the importance and innovation of our partnered, knowledge-to-practice approach.
- Multimedia presentations will profile activities that are planned and underway within the SIL.
- Our new website will be showcased as a portal for evidence-informed resources and tools that support building employer capacity for inclusive and accessible workplaces.
- Workshop sessions will provide an opportunity for participants to share innovations and discuss priority areas to be addressed within the IDEA SIL.
- A call to action will go out for broad engagement with IDEA to support a vision of Canadian workplaces that are fully inclusive of persons with disabilities.
Lunch is included in this event. Stay tuned for information about our exciting keynote presenters and the agenda.