Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Prevention & Employer Services, the Director, Prevention is responsible for leadership in achieving the goals and objectives of the WCB, WorkSafe Saskatchewan and Mission Zero. The Director, Prevention is accountable for:
- Advancing the vision of WCB and WorkSafe Saskatchewan.
- Leading and managing the injury prevention and WorkSafe Saskatchewan campaigns, marketing, and social marketing.
- Developing and managing strategic business opportunities and partnerships with respect to injury prevention.
- Being a key member of the WorkSafe Saskatchewan Working Group.
- Participating in the development and implementation of operating business plans and budgets that are aligned with and support both corporate plans and WorkSafe Saskatchewan.
- Meeting the needs of stakeholders and the WCB through comprehensive and timely injury prevention programs and services that are based on best practices and aligned with the WCB’s goals and policies.
Deadline: June 7, 2015