Ontario’s Ministry of Labour is launching public consultations regarding the changing nature of the modern workplace, including:
- The increase in non-standard working relationships, such as temporary jobs, part-time work and self-employment;
- The rising prominence of the service sector;
- Globalization and trade liberalization;
- Accelerating technological change; and
- Greater workplace diversity.
For more information, see OHS Canada’s website at: Ontario to probe changing nature of the modern workplace.