COVID-19 has changed the way we work. While vaccination has dramatically reduced COVID’s spread, it and other communicable diseases, like norovirus and influenza, continue to pose risks to New Brunswick workplaces, particularly in the fall and winter months when we’re increasingly indoors.
To help, WorkSafeNB has developed Working Safely Amid COVID-19 and other Communicable Diseases and an accompanying four-step approach and template for developing a communicable disease prevention plan.
These tools provide helpful tips and “real-life” examples of precautions employers can take for their specific worksite.
- Ventilation and Air Circulation
- Fit-testing N95 Respirators for COVID-19
- Your rights and obligations under the New Brunswick Human Rights Act during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Public Health – New Brunswick
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Government of Canada – COVID-19 Awareness Resources