The WCB is committed to working with Island workers and employers to develop policies that are consistent with the compensation and workplace safety legislation. We review our policies regularly to make sure that they are relevant to today’s workplaces.
An important part of the policy development process is consultation — we want you to have an opportunity to provide feedback on the policies that affect you.
There are several ways you can be involved in WCB policy development:
- Sign up for our WCB News & Policy Subscription Service to stay informed about WCB policies.
- Review draft policies and provide feedback.
- Provide suggestions on how we can improve our policies at any time, either online or in writing to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Mail and In Person
Policy & Planning
Workers Compensation Board
14 Weymouth Street
PO Box 757
Charlottetown PE C1A 7L7Fax
While WCB policies are available in English only, we welcome feedback in both French and English.
Bien que les politiques de la CAT soient seulement disponibles en anglais, tout commentaire peut être soumis en français ou en anglais.
The Workers Compensation Board has approved in principle changes to the following policies. We invite you to provide feedback on these changes.
|Due Date for Feedback
|Psychological or Psychiatric Condition (POL-01)
|March 01, 2024
To provide input on the WCB’s draft policies:
- Click on the Policy link to review the proposed policy.
- The summary of proposed changes is included at the top of the draft policy.
- Click on the feedback link beside each policy to provide your feedback.
- Submit your feedback prior to the due date listed.
Although all feedback received is considered in the policy approval process, the WCB is unable to respond to each individual submission.
If you have any questions about the WCB’s policy process, please contact us.