We are pleased to continue to offer services, despite this service looking different, in some cases, in order to protect the safety of our clients and staff. Please contact us by phone at 902-368-5680 or 1-800-237-5049, 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
The Occupational Health & Safety 24hr Emergency Line is 902-628-7513.
We are also available by email:
- For Occupational Health and Safety, contact email@example.com
- For information about workers compensation claims, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about employer accounts, contact email@example.com
We ask for your patience as we manage the impact of COVID-19 on the way we deliver services to Islanders.
- We will continue to offer services to our clients as long as it is safe to do so.
- For the safety of our clients and staff, we will practise physical distancing and will wear non-medical masks at all times when providing service.
- WCB staff are available to assist workers and employers over the phone or by email. Essential visits to the WCB office may be able to be arranged by appointment only.
- OHS Officers will continue to assist workplaces with health and safety matters. Where worksite visits are required, Officers will wear non-medical masks and use physical distancing to ensure safety.
- OHS Education Consultants are available to assist employers by providing presentations and guidance on various health and safety topics. Upon request, virtual presentation options are available as well as in-person meetings (provided the appropriate COVID-19 precautions are in place.) Consultants will wear non-medical masks and use physical distancing to ensure safety.
- Benefit payments for eligible workers will continue and new claims will be processed. We will process payments and claims as quickly as possible. If you have any questions about your claim, please contact your case worker.
- WCB staff are available to recieve payments and assist employers with their accounts.
- Employers and health care providers can access WCB Online Services at any time.
Laura Steeves, Senior Communications Coordinator
902-894-0362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Safety Matters at Work | Workers’ Compensation Board of Prince Edward Island