WorkplaceNL is transitioning to a new Oracle Cloud Financials solution and a new online Supplier Portal. On Friday, October 27 at noon, all payment and invoicing options for vendors and health care providers will be moving from connect to our new Oracle Supplier Portal. All other connect services will remain the same.
There will be several after-hours service outages for all online services during the transition period between October 27 and November 6. The first outage will take place on October 27 at noon until October 30 at 7 a.m. Please check the connect message centre and MyWorkplaceNL online services for any updates related to system availability.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this transition and ask that you please check back regularly for updates. If you have any questions or need help, please call us at 1.800.563.9000.
Please Verify your Address
WorkplaceNL is no longer able to process any payments to workers, employers, health care providers or vendors without a valid Canada Post mailing address. To avoid processing delays or missed payments, please verify your address using the free Canada Post address checker at https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/ or contact your local Canada Post Office. You can change your address using our online services or call us at 1.800.563.9000.
- Temporary Wage Loss and ESRTW: Clients receiving these benefits with a bi-weekly payment date between October 30 to November 3 (inclusive) will receive an advance payment on Friday, October 27. Your next pay will follow your normal bi-weekly payment schedule.
- Extended Earnings Loss and Pension Replacement Benefits / Retirement Benefit payments will not be impacted
Health Care Providers and Vendors
- Please process any transactions saved in draft mode in connect by noon, October 27. After this time, draft transactions will be deleted and you will need to restart the process in the new Supplier Portal.
- Any existing, unused POs as of October 27 will be converted to the new Oracle system.
- Our new Supplier Portal is expected to be available between November 2 and November 6. We will notify you when you can log on to complete the registration process.
- There are no changes to the injury reporting forms and users will continue to report injuries and view denied transactions in connect.
- Physicians can continue to submit the paper MD form throughout the transition. There are no changes to the injury reporting forms.
- Physicians will continue to receive payment remittances as normal. The Supplier Portal is expected to be available between November 2 and November 6. We will notify you when you can begin to receive payment remittances by email, should you choose.
- With exception to the posted service outages on MyWorkplaceNL, you may continue to submit your reports and invoices as normal.
- With exception to the posted service outages, all employer services will remain the same.