- WorkSafeNB: 2021 Assessment rates released November 2, 2020
Fewer workplace accidents, lower claims costs and a reduction in administration costs have resulted in a reduced assessment rate for 2021, WorkSafeNB announced today.Continue reading →
- WorkSafeBC: Proof of concept for proposed improvements to the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program November 2, 2020
WorkSafeBC, in consultation with stakeholders, has been creating practices and procedures to support Assessment Manual policy item AP5-247-4, which provides the framework for the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program.Continue reading →
- WCB PEI: Injured Worker Survey November 2, 2020
The Workers Compensation Board’s biennial Worker Survey is now underway.
The telephone survey is being conducted by an independent research firm, Narrative Research,Continue reading →
- WCB Saskatchewan announces board level hold on 2021 average employer premium rate October 29, 2020
WCB provides premium relief to support economic recovery
On Oct. 28, the Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) announced there will be a board level hold on the 2021 average employer premium rate. Because of the economic impactsContinue reading →
- WSIB: Tom Barber appointed Fair Practices Commissioner October 29, 2020
Tom Barber has been appointed Fair Practices Commissioner, taking on the independent role of ensuring fair practices at the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).Continue reading →
- WorkSafeNB: Help us recognize the safety stars of our province! October 29, 2020
Do you know a safety superstar?
New Brunswickers are the heart and soul of safety in the province. Individuals and organizations lead the way to safe and healthy workplaces. They help develop a culture where everyoneContinue reading →
- WCB Manitoba: Research and Workplace Innovation Program (RWIP) October 28, 2020
Working with its partners, the WCB promotes safe and healthy workplaces, facilitates recovery and return to work, provides compassionate and supportive compensation services for workers andContinue reading →
- Workers Compensation Board of PEI holds assessment rates into 2021 October 23, 2020
The Workers Compensation Board of Prince Edward Island has announced that 2021 employer assessment rates will be maintained at the 2020 rate levels.Continue reading →
- New WSIB online service makes claim information access easy October 22, 2020
The WSIB is making it easier and faster for people with workplace injuries and illnesses to access their claim information.
People with WSIB claims can now sign in through the WSIB website to view their claim status, latest payments,Continue reading →
- WorkSafeBC announces 2021 rates October 22, 2020
WorkSafeBC announces that the average base premium rate for 2021 is 1.55% of employers’ assessable payroll, which has been maintained at the same level since 2018. Our strong financial results have enabled us to keep the average rate flat for 2021.Continue reading →