- WSIB: Tom Barber appointed Fair Practices Commissioner October 29, 2020
Tom Barber has been appointed Fair Practices Commissioner, taking on the independent role of ensuring fair practices at the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).Continue reading →
- WorkSafeNB: Help us recognize the safety stars of our province! October 29, 2020
Do you know a safety superstar?
New Brunswickers are the heart and soul of safety in the province. Individuals and organizations lead the way to safe and healthy workplaces. They help develop a culture where everyoneContinue reading →
- WCB Manitoba: Research and Workplace Innovation Program (RWIP) October 28, 2020
Working with its partners, the WCB promotes safe and healthy workplaces, facilitates recovery and return to work, provides compassionate and supportive compensation services for workers andContinue reading →
- Workers Compensation Board of PEI holds assessment rates into 2021 October 23, 2020
The Workers Compensation Board of Prince Edward Island has announced that 2021 employer assessment rates will be maintained at the 2020 rate levels.Continue reading →
- New WSIB online service makes claim information access easy October 22, 2020
The WSIB is making it easier and faster for people with workplace injuries and illnesses to access their claim information.
People with WSIB claims can now sign in through the WSIB website to view their claim status, latest payments,Continue reading →
- WorkSafeBC announces 2021 rates October 22, 2020
WorkSafeBC announces that the average base premium rate for 2021 is 1.55% of employers’ assessable payroll, which has been maintained at the same level since 2018. Our strong financial results have enabled us to keep the average rate flat for 2021.Continue reading →
- WorkSafeBC: October is Ergo Month October 15, 2020
October is Ergonomics Month, a global initiative that focuses on increasing awareness and promoting the science and application of ergonomics and human factors. It’s a time to explore and expand initiatives to enhance the work environment and improve the fit between people and their jobs for better efficiency, comfort, productivity, health, and safety.Continue reading →
- WorkplaceNL 2020 Research Initiatives October 8, 2020
WorkplaceNL is currently seeking applications for the 2020 Research Initiatives Program. The application deadline for the letter of intent is January 6, 2021.Continue reading →
- SAFE Work Manitoba online training helps prepare workers to return to workplace during COVID-19 October 8, 2020
Release Date: 2020-10-08
SAFE Work Manitoba is promoting a new, interactive online course to help ensure safety in the workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19: Best Practices for a Safe WorkplaceContinue reading →
- SAFE Work Awards virtually celebrate Manitoba safety champions October 7, 2020
Winnipeg, MB – During a pandemic that has challenged health and safety efforts in workplaces across the province, it is more important than ever to recognize Manitobans who are going above and beyond to ensure safety and health is a priority in their workplaces.Continue reading →